Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 1 Les Mills Pump Pump Challenge

   Today I received Les Mills Pump in the mail and I decided that I would blog about my first round of the program and let everyone know what I think of it. I decided I will write a review about each workout and from then on a review at the end of each phase. So here is my day 1 review.

   The first workout in phase 1 of Les Mills Pump is called Pump Challenge and is 20 min. long. At first I was skeptical can you get a good workout in with light weight in only 20 min? Let me tell you yes you can! lol. After the 20 min every muscle in my body was super pumped and I felt the burn in every muscle of my body especially my legs.

  The moves included squats, deadlifts, bent over rows, clean and presses, chest press, triceps presses, standing lunges, and a combination of shoulder flies and presses with the weighted plates. Each phase lasted about 3 minutes with different tempos throughout each set. These changes really got the muscles pumped up and really made the muscles burn.  

   The toughest move in my opinion was the lunges. With the lunges you need balance and focus to keep perfect form. Also the legs start to burn very quickly with this move so go light on the weight. A big thing with this workout is leave your ego at the door and use light weights especially with the lunges. I am the type of person who loves to lift heavy, but how this program is designed you only need light weight. Along with that the most important thing is keep perfect form during every exercise so you do not get hurt. My suggestions is start light until you have perfect form then work your way up in weight slowly.

   Overall I was very impressed with the first workout from Les Mills Pump. I did not think that I would get such a great workout in such a small amount of time and with such little weight. This proves you do not have to lift heavy weights all the time to get results. I highly recommend this workout for anyone who is interested in trying Les Mills Pump. You can click the link below to get started with Les Mills Pump and transform your body.      



Click here to start your transformation with Les Mills Pump!







If you would like to learn more or have any questions contact me by Clicking here





No comments:

Post a Comment