Saturday, May 26, 2012

Les Mills Pump review Hard Core Abs

Today was the first time I tried out the Les Mills Pump workout Hard Core Abs. Here is my thoughts and review of this workout.

Like the rest of the workouts in week one Hard Core Abs was 20 min long. When I went into the workout I had the mindset of it being similar to Ab Ripper X from P90X. All you needed for this workout was your own body weight no weights required. When you began you start off at a slow pace and I did not feel much at all in my abs in regards to the abs burning. the moves were very simple to do and the tempo went along with the music in the background.

As the workout progressed the moves began to get a little bit harder and I started to feel the burn in the abs half way thorough. At this point my entire core was on fire and I could really feel my abs working. The combination of moves was working the entire abdominal section and felt great.

The second half of the workout consisted of working strictly on your oblique muscles. This half like the previous started off slow, but began to pick up quickly. after a short time I could start to feel the burn in my obliques and knew they were working hard. some of the moves during this part requires a bit of balance. The great thing is every move during the workout like the rest of the program has a modified  option to follow for beginners.  

Overall I was very impressed with this workout. I was able to feel a great burn in my abs and my obliques  I also felt like my abs were very tight which is a great indication that it was a great workout. I would again highly suggest this workout to anyone.



If you would like to learn more or have any questions contact me by Clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment